2013 Evergreen State Fairgrounds -Evergreen Speedway Cooler Policy and Allowed items
2013 Evergreen State Fairgrounds -Evergreen Speedway Cooler Policy and Allowed items:
THIS POLICY IS IN EFFECT FOR ALL MOTORSPORT EVENTS.
- See Rules during the Evergreen State Fair. August 23rd through September 3rd.
- ONE SOFT SIDE BAG OR COOLER NO LARGER THAN 14 x 14 x 14 inches.
- To ensure these items fit underneath grandstand seats and do not block walkways, coolers with
telescoping handles and wheels will not be permitted.
- One lightweight backpack. Bag can be similar to a daypack carried by school students, approximately
17inches in length.
- Fans can bring in one cooler and one backpack.
- Binoculars, scanners, headsets, cameras, not in a bag, worn separately over the neck or on the belt and
seat cushions carried separately are also allowed.
- All items brought through the grandstand gate will be inspected.
- The following may not enter the admission gates:
NO FIREARMS, NO OUTSIDE FIREWORKS or ALCOHOL.
Hard sided coolers, thermos and insulated cups of any size.
No umbrellas that obstruct fan view.
Any bags, backpacks, or containers larger than the allowed size.
None of the above restricted items may be left in or around the admissions gate area.
The above are subject to change without notice.
- To expedite entrance into the facility, guests are encouraged to arrive at the gates as early as possible.