Buy online here or at the gate. Debit/Credit Cards Accepted.
ADULTS 16+: $20.00 / Reserved Sections E&D $25.00
YOUTH 6-15: $10.00 / Reserved Sections E&D $25.00
5 & Under FREE
Active Military and Reserves w/ ID – FREE
Grandstand Access opens at 3pm – Events Start at 6pm – Fireworks at the end of all events when dark.
Evergreen State Fairgrounds paid parking lot fees apply.
THIS POLICY IS IN EFFECT FOR ALL MOTORSPORT EVENTS.
- See Rules during the Evergreen State Fair. ]
- ONE SOFT SIDE BAG OR COOLER NO LARGER THAN 14 x 14 x 14 inches.
- To ensure these items fit underneath grandstand seats and do not block walkways, coolers with
telescoping handles and wheels will not be permitted.
- One lightweight backpack. Bag can be similar to a daypack carried by school students, approximately
17inches in length.
- Fans can bring in one cooler and one backpack.
- Binoculars, scanners, headsets, cameras, not in a bag, worn separately over the neck or on the belt and
seat cushions carried separately are also allowed.
- All items brought through the grandstand gate will be inspected.
- The following may not enter the admission gates:
NO FIREARMS, NO OUTSIDE FIREWORKS or GLASS or ALCOHOL.
Hard sided coolers, thermos and insulated cups of any size.
No umbrellas that obstruct fan view.
Any bags, backpacks, or containers larger than the allowed size.
None of the above restricted items may be left in or around the admissions gate area.
The above are subject to change without notice.
- To expedite entrance into the facility, guests are encouraged to arrive at the gates as early as possible.
Available to those 21 & Older with ID & Wristband
Main Concessions, Kettle Corn, Slushies Zone, Ice Cream U Scream, Taco Fiesta & BBQ Stands Available.
Hot Dogs, Burgers, Chicken Strips, Nachos, Chili.
Friday April 4
Pit Pass $30
Free w/ 2014 NASCAR License
Do you want a season pass but don’t have the funds until December? We can help! We have partnered with PayPal to bring you Bill Me Later!
What is Bill Me Later?
• A simple, flexible credit line that gives you more time to pay.
• Fast and easy—no credit card to enter and approval just takes seconds.
• Add it to your PayPal account and get more time to pay at most places PayPal is accepted.
• Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with PayPal security and reliability.
• Bill Me Later is also available as a separate payment option at thousands of stores.
Just click this link, select Check Out or Check Out With PayPal and choose Bill Me Later! http://tiny.cc/2cconw
For more information about Bill Me Later, Click here: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/billmelater-productoverview
Oct 20th INTERSTATE BATTERIES – PUMPKIN SMASH 3 HOUR ENDURO 4 Cyl. Coupes or Sedans.
Your Home Track Hornet Rules apply! Come race!!
Must Mount at least a 30″ Pumpkin to your Front Bumper!
Drivers must be at least 14 years of age! Course includes the pits-5/8-3/8 and 1/5 mile!!
PAYOUTS —1000 500 400 300 250 200 175 150 125 100
Early Registration until Oct. 15th –*$30.00 Car – Pit Pass not included
**$60.00 after 10/17/2012 $30.00 Pit Passes $20 Transponder Rental
Cash and Trophy for the BEST appearing Car!
$100.00 BONUS to the highest finishing driver with the most PUMPKIN still intact at the end of the race!
Prizes for the Best Fan Halloween Costume Contest! Kids Carved or Colored Pumpkin contest!
$10 Admission for ages 12 and over or $5.00 and 3 cans of non perishable FOOD for our Fall Food Drive!
FANS GET TO SMASH THE PUMPKINS FOR OUR WILD NEARLY 1 MILE RACE COURSE!!! Rain or Shine event. Racing at HIGH NOON!!!
Back Gate Opens at 10am
Late Model Drivers register below!
Purse is as follows:
- 300 back
For actions on August 25th, 2012 during the Figure Eight Nationals fines, suspensions and disciplinary actions have been taken. These actions are clearly defined to the teams involved.
The Snohomish County Sherriff’s office investigation of this matter has not been released to us.
Evergreen Speedway takes great pride in its fan friendly environment. We are also very conscientious of our responsibility to driver safety. The actions displayed during the Figure Eight Nationals have also instituted a change for our fire and safety crews. Safety is our number one concern and will be addressed in this weeks pit meetings.
To register Click here!