July 4 – Frequently Asked Questions
Buy online here or at the gate. Debit/Credit Cards Accepted.
ADULTS 16+: $20.00 / Reserved Sections E&D $25.00
YOUTH 6-15: $10.00 / Reserved Sections E&D $25.00
5 & Under FREE
Active Military and Reserves w/ ID – FREE
Grandstand Access opens at 3pm – Events Start at 6pm – Fireworks at the end of all events when dark.
Evergreen State Fairgrounds paid parking lot fees apply.
THIS POLICY IS IN EFFECT FOR ALL MOTORSPORT EVENTS.
- See Rules during the Evergreen State Fair. ]
- ONE SOFT SIDE BAG OR COOLER NO LARGER THAN 14 x 14 x 14 inches.
- To ensure these items fit underneath grandstand seats and do not block walkways, coolers with
telescoping handles and wheels will not be permitted.
- One lightweight backpack. Bag can be similar to a daypack carried by school students, approximately
17inches in length.
- Fans can bring in one cooler and one backpack.
- Binoculars, scanners, headsets, cameras, not in a bag, worn separately over the neck or on the belt and
seat cushions carried separately are also allowed.
- All items brought through the grandstand gate will be inspected.
- The following may not enter the admission gates:
NO FIREARMS, NO OUTSIDE FIREWORKS or GLASS or ALCOHOL.
Hard sided coolers, thermos and insulated cups of any size.
No umbrellas that obstruct fan view.
Any bags, backpacks, or containers larger than the allowed size.
None of the above restricted items may be left in or around the admissions gate area.
The above are subject to change without notice.
- To expedite entrance into the facility, guests are encouraged to arrive at the gates as early as possible.
Available to those 21 & Older with ID & Wristband
Main Concessions, Kettle Corn, Slushies Zone, Ice Cream U Scream, Taco Fiesta & BBQ Stands Available.
Hot Dogs, Burgers, Chicken Strips, Nachos, Chili.